.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer...Please don't Go...

Can I please in live in a land where SUMMER graces my presence all year round??? SUMMER and me just go together. September 1st hit yesterday...RUDE awakening...21 days left of SUMMER. For all you SUMMER lovers...this may bring a tear to your eye, and for all you SUMMER haters... well I have nothing to say to you.

SUMMER is great because of...sunlight, long days, warm SUMMER nights, being outside, swimming, hiking, camping, BBQ's, flip flops, less layers, 4th of July, snow cones, sunbathing, running, fresh veggies and fruit stands, running through sprinklers, parades, fireflies, smell of sun block, LAGOON, road trips, yard sales, lemonade stands, picnics, and the list goes on and on.... AHHHH

I guess instead of dwelling on the little SUMMER I have left...I should be grateful, enjoy, and look forward to counting down the days, weeks and months until June 21, 2010!
There is light (SUMMER) at the end of the tunnel (the rest of the year)...

3 comments:

Kendall said...

well....I have summer all year long....maybe you should come live by me.

Unknown said...

Kendall...DEAL!!! Just need to finish school and I will be on my way!

Anna said...

i miss summer already. i miss lagoon.
dont go summer!!!! :(