.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

BLOG INSANE...

Not sure if it was from watching Julie & Julia so close to hittin the sack...but i have decided I am a bit BLOG insane! I wonder if that will one day be classified as a psychological disorder in the next addition of the DSM (V) ...hmmm just a thought.

Hold the phone…back on track...BLOG Insane. I could not fall asleep last night because I kept thinking of an array of BLOG topics. I am nuts!!! I kept tossing and turning...thinking what I would share next.

Finally...I turned on my desk lamp and grabbed a trusty pencil and my mini comp notebook...and wrote away. I came up with quite the list. After writing them down...I was able to fall quickly asleep.

SO ODD!!! Not sure if I will share all those random BLOG topics...since who knows what my half asleep brain can produce...I would be scared if I were you...they probably are not the most appropriate or sane ideas. I will weed through the list I am sure.

Who knew...a BLOG could drive a woman who prizes her sleep beyond most possessions valued on the earth, to giving up her own sleep.


LOVE IT HATE IT I WILL GET OVER IT!!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

you are a blog addict. hehe :)
love it.
i think about blog topics all the time... so funny.