.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Funny...

I swear a million funny things usually happen to me (either around me, or directly involving me)...but when I go to share them...I just cannot seem to recall them all. I want to share them with everyone...but then they are gone. Funny...it is what you make of it I guess. I love funny! So I got to thinking...maybe it's me, and I am not finding situations AS funny these days...or are less funny things happening around me? HMMMM??? Not sure, maybe both?!

The only two funny things that I can think of lately…
I was driving to LAGOON…It's what fun is... and I looked over at the car next to me...it actually was not a car...an old 1960's Winnebago...with an old man driving going to town, pickin his nose! Even though he knew all passengers in my car were staring at him…didn’t stop this fierce nose pickin machine Ha...shoulda gotta pic!
Another funny that took place...I was at work, and heard laughter that then turned into a high-pitched squeaky noise. I knew who the laughter was coming from...2 hallways down from mine...yes I could hear it...but the squeaky noise...could it really be coming from him? Sure was. So from my office... I stated to my lovely friend/co-worker.. "Oh my gosh! What is that sound? Sounds like a Giant Choking Squeaky Toy...Someone needs to get that checked out!!!" It's true... that is not normal, but it sure has provided hours of entertainment since. Beware of GIANT CHOKING SQUEAKY TOY.
This actually makes me think of laughs I just can’t stand. I have a few of those in my office…and it just seems that no matter how many doors are shut, and how many notches I turn my music up to… seems to not be able to drowned out that "LAUGHTER" ! Any of you ever encountered those laughs? I often want to send an anonymous letter...telling them to fix that laugh of theirs...NO, too rude?! heehee J I just wonder, do they know how terrible they sound...do they not realize that it causes those around them to want to put their ears in sound proof box and ship them off to China? Come on people...its not cute! But I guess funny...after my ears stop bleeding.
Anyway... those are my random thoughts. Nose picking to Ugly Laughs in 60 seconds!!!

1 comment:

snittymagee said...

i love picking my nose in the car