.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Zupas...It's about time!!!

My First encounter with ZUPAS occurred this week. If you are a fan of ZUPAS...you may be thinking...where has this chick been living...a cave?! Well I feel like I have, after indulging my taste buds in the amazing sensations of ZUPAS! I can now never go back to life before ZUPAS. I have been told time and time again that I need to eat at Zupas. Ya ya...I know. But never really got a round to it. They are not in the most convenient of locations. But after trying out ZUPAS...any location is convenient. I ate there for the first time on Tuesday, and then on Friday. But the 2 days between I continued to brainstorm how I could get there for a quick bite to eat. Who knew you could be completely obsessed with an eating establishment? I now know that you can... I can!!! I first treated my palette to the pina-colada salad and Hawaiian chicken BBQ panini. WOW! A tropical paradise on my tongue!
I am in no way trying to advertise for ZUPAS...I am advertising the fact that we should never fear trying something new and to venture out of our boxes. There are a world of experiences to discover...even if it is just that food joint you have never tried, down the street...get out there and experience! ZUPAS!!!

2 comments:

Anna said...

ZUPA! So good. especially when you share with your freakin cool roommate! ;)

gurrbonzo said...

What I appreciate most about Zupas are the chocolate covered strawberries you get just for existing. God bless them.

I generally choose the California Turkey panini when I am there and have yet to regret it.