.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh my gosh, you cut your hair...Do you love it!?

So my hair...I cut it...ok CHOPPED it!!! I have to admit the best part of about doing something...and by something I am mean drastic...to your appearance, are the people reactions...the comments... the expressions. What fun! It almost makes me want to do something drastic on a daily basis, just to be completely entertained by it all, all the time.
I have to admit, I LOVE my hair. It is great hair. I am not being prideful, just admitting something I like about myself. But I have come to realize that if I am starting to defined by a physical trait...such as the long blonde hair...I must do something about it. Drum roll please....CHOP it!!! So I did just that. I had become to be known as, you know that girl... she has the long blonde hair. It has happened once or twice in my duration upon earth. I always fix i by the CHOP.
Anyway... the comments. Some make me LOL, other should make me wanna cry, but mainly they just put a happy little :) on my face.

Top 10:

10. "So chick!!!" (yeppidy yep)

9. "It makes me wanna chop mine" (do it!!!)

8. "Did you cut your hair?" ( nope...it grew back into my head!)

7. "ahhhh...you look so cute and sweet!" (exactly what i was going for, the flower girl walking down the aisle)

6. "Your hair...it's gone...all gone" (wow! it amazes me how others can be more attached to my hair then I am attached to it...and it was literally attached to me...baaah)

5."Are you new?" ( sure am!)

4. "Why did you do that to your head (hair)?" (it's that bad huh?)

3. " You look so hot and sassy!" ( I am hot and sassy)

2. "Oh wow... it makes you look so.. mature... mid 30's almost" ( should I be flattered...or offended?)

1. "Oh my gosh, you cut your hair...Do you love it?!" (hate it, hate it...really...did u just ask that?)

In short...no punn intended...ok it really was intended.... Get a hair cut....and receive free quality entertainment for a week or even two.

choppidy chops away...

6 comments:

Darla said...

I'm just totally jealous of how stinkin cute your short little ponytail is going to be! Loving your blog so far, it's so you! Feel free to add mine to your list, darlaandwillhartman.blogspot.com :)
-Darlie

Anonymous said...

Hey dude.. I need to see pics!! I want to see this hot sassy sexy hair.. oh yeah by the way take a look at my blog.. http://mrandmrssmith-cs.blogspot.com/

Kendall said...

So, Amber.....Good to see you have a blog. I finally have a way to see what you are up to; since I rarely see you or your fam. Do you realize that most of my family have blogs? Check them out--they are linked to mine--if you want. ourcrazyfamily3.blogspot.com

Anna said...

it IS CHIC! ;)

gurrbonzo said...

Bahaha! I bet it looks gorgeous. My hair is nowhere near as awesome as yours, but once when I cut it, my then-manfriend (who was about to leave on a mission) looked at me, paused, and said "At least it can grow back while I'm gone."

BAHAHAHA! I love people.

Larissa said...

hmm...I do believe I made a comment about you being hot and sassy....and it is entirely the truth!!!! ROAR!