.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a Blog...Why not!

I have been thinking about being a blogger for a while now. You may even come across a few of my blank attempts out there in blogger land. They will be the ones that say...nothing…because I never really got around to actually getting anything written or I would completely forget that I had even started one. So...here I am again. But I am going to actually do something this time. I realize I have a lot to share, so I am gunna share it. I notice on a daily basis, how often I would love to share my thoughts with the world, but I only end up sharing them with a few of my co-workers, who often hear my non-stop chatter coming from my office, or my roommates, who occasionally hear me chat or even sing to myself from the other room. Then with my sister, who enjoys playing the "shhh...can you hear that?" game, just to get me to be quiet for one minute, or there is my mom who I know thinks to herself on most occasions, "where did this girl come from?!". I figure... I am a chick with a lot of random thoughts...and a lot of random feelings…so might as well share. If you do not want to partake of this randomness that I like to call, LIFE ...I am totally cool with that...No hurt feelings here. If you do, proceed with caution, cuz it's gunna be good! Might as well get my creative juices flowing through the power of blogspot. A BLOG... WHY NOT?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blog world!!!

aprildawn19 said...

Ah ha ha about how I always play the shhh...can you hear that? game! It's great:) The funnier part is...is that you always fall for it!
I like your blog already...can't wait to see what is to come.

Anna said...

yay!! blog!!

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Let the random begin!

gurrbonzo said...

WELCOME! Enjoy your stay.