.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Skinny Potato...

Every day I walk by many offices and cubicles, and everyday one lady always sticks out to me for a certain reason… she always is eating a big bag of potato chips. Potato chips… Normal, Lady… Skinny, Petite, Fit!!! It just does not seem right to me that this lady can get away with eating a bag of potato chips on a regular basis. Potato Chips and skinny just don’t mingle well in my mind. I can count on one finger how many bags of potato chips I have eaten by myself… and I would not call me Petite or skinny on any level. I eat well, and work out regularly, and am ok with my body… but it still boggles my brains that some can get away with this. I like to think that I have a better heart and cholesterol then people like that skinny potato colleague of mine… Some folks have all the good genes (no pun intended)!

No comments: