.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hungry Hungry Hippo...

I constantly want food, food, and more food lately. I eat… and then I want to eat again! When I have a spare minute to think… only food filled thoughts prance across my mind. I am not sure what the deal is…
Am I not eating enough? Na! This girl and her limited food intake have seen better days…
Am I not eating enough of the right foods? Maybe… I could be better in that department…
Am I sick of the foods I eat on a constant basis? I think this could be a big part of it… Eating the same thing day in and day out can get pretty boring! I am super sick of sandwiches! Blah! Oatmeal makes me wanna vomit… just smelling it makes my salivating vomit glands hyperventilate! I am having issues with poultry as well…having a grilled piece with veggies every night for who knows how many months straight… not so much my favorite item of food these days.
Ok… So I may need to change my food up a bit…but what about all the cravings I am having to battle all the live long day!?! I guess deal with it and chew some gum… yum?!?
Or… I just stretched my tum tum out so much, that it has no idea how to eat like regular old me anymore. I think it may have discovered that it likes to be fed yummy, fattening, filling foods… I realize now what good aka not so good for you foods are delish…. And I don’t want to go back to healthy boring. I love food, but I know I can’t answer to every rumble and tumble… here is to Happy and Hungry!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I hate to say it, but Happy and Hungry is the way to be. When I was eating that way, I wasn't really "hungry" so much as just barely satiated when I was used to feeling FULL. I desired food, but my body wasn't really hungry hungry.
And, the past few weeks, OY! So many birthdays and special events and outings for shows and people in from out of town. I swear I've eaten out five out of seven nights a week. And today? My stomach H-A-T-E-S me. It finally caught up. I want to curl up in a ball on the couch.
Go with Happy and Hungry. It will never leave you feeling gross.