.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

To Cali...and Back!

For my BIRTHDAY and CHRISTMAS gift I was given a road trip to Southern CALIFORNIA from this amazingly awesome man in my life!!! He had read a previous blog entry about how much I love Long Beach Cali, and he planned a trip for the 2 of us to spend a few days there. He waited until my birthday to tell me where we were going exactly. I opened up an envelope on my b-day, and the destination was placed inside! I was so excited I nearly..ok I did attack him!

We started our fun field road trip on Sunday December 26th, and ended on New Years Eve.
Road Trip Adventures included; Coke Factory, M&M Factory, H&M, car dance parties, sing-a-longs, and several Diet Doctor Pepper (DDP) stops.

I had the time of my life, non stop fun, adventure and relaxin! Amazing sunsets, walks on the beach, ice cream on the pier, morning swims, window shopping, lots of pictures, sushi sushi sushi, tooooo much food...nearly exploded (literally), wind and rain, SUNSHINE, hotels on the beach, palm trees with Christmas lights, drives along the coast, and I must mention DDP at McDonalds :)

I cannot forget to mention the road trip home! Not much to say except: -14deg temps, shorts, and road side stop in Santaquin Ut as the clock struck twelve-OO...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

(I LOVE CALI! thanks Kelly!!!)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

What a great boyfriend you have!!

Winston and Adrienne said...

I need to meet this man in your life! I am so glad you are loving life, never a better feeling! And I know how much your birthdays mean to you so I'm sure he won some BIG points with this birthday present!!

Darla said...

Sounds like you two had a great time. I must say, I am pretty jealous! I love the beach and Cali! Glad it was a good birthday and holiday for you...And yes, I agree with Adrienne, we need to meet Kelly.