.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Changes...

I have a love/hate relationship with CHANGE!!! Think about it... no one just kinda likes change! It is either one extreme or the other. For me it depends on the change...and if I wanted it or not.

Well...I am LOVIN change these days! I left my job as a DCFS social worker to become a paid intern as a high school guidence counselor! I am pretty darn excited about this new adventure. I was in defenite need of this change. I was completely BURNED out as a social worker. There was a day when I loved my job...that day has left me long ago. I knew I needed a change for a while...but the change I was looking for was not falling into place...so I just kept hanging on!

I am grateful I did...because the change came! It not only came in the nick of time...but it is the miracle of my life these days.

Someone was lookin out for me and holdin off on this change...when I would deeply appreciate it!

MUCHAS GRACIAS for CHANGES!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Amber-I'm so happy you got to quit!! Hooray! You'll have to tell me about this job. I thought they weren't letting SSW's do guidance counselor jobs. Take care!

Unknown said...

Yay! Leaving DCFS is like the most freeing day ever, right?? That's exciting about your new job! YAY!!