.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

SUSHI....Good!

I have a confession...I am a Sushi addict! I found this place called Red Ginger Bistro...Their sushi is to die for! I am pretty sure they know me by name there. I am probably there on average, twice a week. I am dedicated to trying something new each time. Their sushi rolls are 1/2 off at all times... can you blame my addiction. I wonder if a sushi addicts anonymous exists? If there was, I am not giving up this addiction.

On the addictive note... I realize I have an addictive personality. If I find something I love (whether is be food, music, a book, or a movie) I tend to want it, listen to it, watch, read, play it all the time. I usually get to a point that it is not as obsessive which takes some time.
Current addictions: Sushi (of course), "Just Say Yes" by Snow Patrol, Diet Dr Pepper cake, Pride and Prejudice (the book currently), Hi-Chew Japanese candies, "Edge of Desire" by John Mayer, eyeshadow, "500 Days of Summer", and the gym (which is a norm for me).

I guess I am just a girl who knows what she wants.... mmmm Sushi!

3 comments:

j said...

If it's 1/2 off at all times, isn't that just the regular price?

Unknown said...

Nope... it is a special promotional they are having for a year!

Anonymous said...

I've seen that place! I've always wanted to know what its like. I tried sushi for the first time on a date a few months back at Ichiban. Woah. I tried Octopus, Tuna, Eel, shrimp eggs....I still don't know how i feel about it. Fun experience though.